Follow @BeirutDriveby on Twitter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lebanese Bridal Makeup

charbelrizk (4)             No Lebanese wedding is complete without it….
charbel                       She has to have that special look….
asmar              That special something that sets her apart….
kiwan (4)       From actually being recognized by anyone that knows her.
alfredasmar    The bride’s special day is a special day for all who are invited….
sabah kiwan (2)                      A joyful day to celebrate and share….
charbel rizk (8)                          Your own special new look….
georges mattar (2)               that, if all goes well, will be even better than the bride’s…
toppers (2) and could lead to your own special day when your best friends will try to be more glamorous than you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I've been following your blog for 2 years or so now... (bit less) and i've wanted to ask you this question;

    Don't you think all these billboards are visual polutants? would you be against a complete ban to ridiculously large ads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, thanks for following and you ask a good question. Have you seen what has happened to the stretch of road from Nahr el Kelb to the turn to Jeita? There are so many signs that seeing the stone wall is impossible and this is only one small example. When I started this blog, I wondered if I would find enough billboards to support it. Silly me! There are indeed too many signs and I think my blog clearly illustrates that point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I like this post it is very good and informative. I am sure that this post will be very helpful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noivaslb provide the great and best quality in wedding dresses lebanon, wedding dresses Beirut, and wedding gowns lebanon, bridal dresses lebanon, bridal shop Lebanon and Lebanon wedding dress buy wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete

  5. wedding dress in dubai

    click here for get more information about it - http://esposagroup.com/lb/en/wedding-dress-collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    marble mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete