Follow @BeirutDriveby on Twitter

Monday, July 11, 2011

Beirut Survival Guide Part I

alfa (7)There are many new “deals” from the local cell phone companies..alfa (5)                                 Deal or no deal?alfa (12) No deals here, we’re still paying the highest rates in the region. FYI: One misscall= yes, two misscalls= no, three misscalls= hurry up, I’m downstairs.albalad (2) Most Lebanese men usually avoid toupees and proudly display their baldness but then they proudly display their chest hair also. nokia Political unrest or anything else that your embassy warned you about never stopped the party in Lebanon and neither does our slow internet.najwa (3)           Billboards. More Billboards. Even more Billboards.

1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    marble mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete