Follow @BeirutDriveby on Twitter

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bigfoot Sighting

This little piggy went to........ Nautica..
{*FYI...No Shirt...No Shoes...No Service}


  1. If it's 70%, I bet it's a good thing we didn't see the rest of the body. I wonder which 30% he's covering.

  2. I'm the art director that did this visual, of course the client chose from 6 different visuals. The whole point, it's a sale of SHOES!!!!! And the bare feet concept represents the SALE! And it's not a corporate ad for Nautica.